• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tkulp

Tkulp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Studying the Word as the Spirit directs.
    Sharing what I learn about the Truth of the Word of God.
    Aquaponics / rooting plant starts / Living on God's provisions
    Learning about wild edibles, Herbs and God's natural provisions for life, both physical and spiritual.
    Raising cattle
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Coop Prairie

Posted 06 May 2024 - 12:26 PM

Humanity can be indwelt by Demons or....

the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

We can tell which one by honestly considering what is coming out of our mouths,

as well as what we feed our minds on.

We will not be empty, we will have one or the other.

Matthew 12:41 - 45   And  Luke 11:24 - 26

Amazing Clean Grace, God's Best!!!

Colossians 1:27-29
God wanted to make known to them the glorious riches of this mystery among the Gentiles,

“which is Christ “in” you, the hope of glory.”

We proclaim him by instructing and teaching all people with all wisdom so that we may present every personmature” “inChrist.

Toward this goal I also labor, struggling according to his power that powerfully works in me.

God Laughs

As I sat down to hear from the Lord today, the Spirit impressed me to not look but to sit back and wait. Thelma will have something for you???? Sit back and wait.

I obeyed and sure enough it wasn’t long till she started asking questions.

She had done a Bible search on the word “laugh”.

Her first questions were regarding Psalms 2:4 “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.”

After reading the entire chapter and what the context was; my mind was filled with thoughts of our society today, both secular and spiritual and how they refuse to trust God like a little child that says “I can do it myself” when a parent comes to help them in a stressful situation. Our society has been indoctrinated and trained in self reliance with out any wisdom or direction from a Holy Spirit; absolute trust in an All powerful Holy and Just God.

Not only children entertain this spirit of independence but also adults as they face life’s challenges and difficulties.

These human solutions are Biblically referred to by Paul, as the philosophies of men, the way or wisdom of the world. (Colossians 2:5 and 2:8)

The following are some of the philosophies as I have seen them operate during my life.

Humanism - God helps those that help themselves. There is nothing supernatural! There isn’t any spiritual power it is all about self help.

Training Children - Corporal punishment is harsh and inhumane. Don’t crush the child’s creativity, they need good self esteem. Always tell them that they are doing a good job.

Feminism - Men and women are equal. Marriage is a 50-50 or 100-100 relationship.  Submission is belittling. Women need their own space and time for themselves and their pleasures.

Medicine - Pills and drugs, antidepressants, antibiotics, painkillers, etc. satisfying the tastes and appetites. Forget about the consequences of what you put into your body or mind, even the demonic; there is a pill or therapy to ease the pain and a pill to put you to sleep.

Psychology  - Don’t be afraid of what you listen to or look at, or the influences you place yourself under a psychologist who has a pill or therapy session that will really help the unspiritual mind. Self awareness and self esteem are what is important.

I have come to the realization that it is virtually impossible to help anyone who believes that they are living in the Light.

I look at myself and what I think about the Light. I believe that I am on the right path following the Truth in the Light. A daughter of mine attempted to show me the errors of my beliefs. I read and understood her understanding of the scriptures. Just like the scriptures say I believe that the path that I am on is the right path; critically important though it is not what I believe but what does God see in me?

I regularly pray for God to let me see my self as He sees me. That I would not be dull of hearing, seeing or understanding.

Here is such an important concept that it is repeated at least three times with the solution in Revelation.

Matthew 13:15  “For the heart of this people has become dull; they are hard of hearing, and they have shut their eyes, so that they would not see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.’

John 12:40  “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, so that they would not see with their eyes and understand with their heart, and turn to me, and I would heal them.”

Act 28:27  For the heart of this people has become dull, and their ears are hard of hearing, and they have closed their eyes, so that they would not see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.”’”

Revelation 3:15-19  I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either cold or hot!
So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of my mouth!
Because you say, “I am rich and have acquired great wealth, and need nothing,” but do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked, take my advice and buy gold from me refined by fire so you can become rich! Buy from me white clothing so you can be clothed and your shameful nakedness will not be exposed, and buy eye salve to put on your eyes so you can see!

All those I love, I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent!

While all of this was going through my mind Thelma read me another Scripture from Proverbs.

The Call of the Spirit of Wisdom

Proverbs 1:20-33

Wisdom calls out in the street, she shouts loudly in the plazas; at the head of the noisy streets she calls, in the entrances of the gates in the city she utters her words:  “How long will you simpletons love naiveté? How long have mockers delighted in mockery? And how long will fools hate knowledge?

You should respond to my rebuke. Then I would pour out my thoughts to you; I would make my words known to you.

However, because I called but you refused to listen, because I stretched out my hand but no one was paying attention, and you neglected all my advice, and did not comply with my rebuke, so I myself will laugh when disaster strikes you, I will mock when what you dread comes, when what you dread comes like a whirlwind, and disaster strikes you like a devastating storm, when distressing trouble comes on you.

Then they will call to me, but I will not answer; they will diligently seek me, but they will not find me.

Because they hated moral knowledge, and did not choose to fear the LORD, they did not comply with my advice, they spurned all my rebuke.

Therefore they will eat from the fruit of their way, and they will be stuffed full of their own counsel. For the waywardness of the simpletons will kill them, and the careless ease of fools will destroy them.

But the one who listens to me will live in security, and will be at ease from the dread of harm.

The Answer and Solution

Revelation 3:19-22

All those I love, I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent!

Listen! I am standing at the door and knocking! If anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come into his home and share a meal with him, and he with me.

I will grant the one who conquers permission to sit with me on my throne, just as I too conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

The one who has an ear had better hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

Ezekiel 18:27-28
When a wicked person turns from the wickedness he has committed and does what is just and right, he will preserve his life.
Because he considered and turned from all the sins he had done, he will surely live; he will not die.

John 3:17
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved (delivered and protected) through him.

Jesus Christ “in us is the hope of Glory!