• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 28 October 2023 - 01:11 AM

This widow is one that we serve in our ministry. When her husband died, her children were all placed with relatives because she was told that she could not take care of them. They were very poorly treated. When the mom could talk with them, they all begged her to bring them home. She got a job at a cashew factory and hoped that she could earn enough money to provide for them. One day, her 9 year old daughter was beaten so badly that she ran away. She walked about 6 miles until she came to a bus station. The only thing that she knew about her mom was that she worked at a factory in the village of Bama. She asked one of the drivers of the little busses that went back and forth to Bama if he would take her there and then her mother would pay the fare. He agreed. She arrived in Bama, a village unknown to her. Her mother did not work in Bama, but worked at a factory on the road to Bama. Her mother was a long way away. As she stood in the market, not knowing what to do, it happened that her mother's brother was at the very bus stop, having gone to the market in Bama. He recognized the child and called the mom and safely took her home to her mother. The mom said, "I always pray for my children. But that day, I just felt I needed to pray more, and here the Lord was answering my prayer.

Attached File  IMG_0309.jpeg   194.89KB   0 downloads