• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:00 PM

Grace Church had the opportunity to do good to our pastors' widows in Burkina Faso.  A Thanksgiving offering enabled our widows in Burkina Faso to receive some much-needed financial help.  The opportunity came up when the church president from Burkina Faso, Thomas Traore, mentioned the desire of the national church in Burkina to begin helping the widows of their pastors. Grace Church grabbed the opportunity and you can see for yourself the response of these believers.  We praise the Lord for this answered prayer.

Grace Church Giving

#2 Andrew/Esther Schaeffer

Andrew/Esther Schaeffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • I am a Missionary

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:00 PM

Grace Church had the opportunity to do good to our pastors' widows in Burkina Faso.  A Thanksgiving offering enabled our widows in Burkina Faso to receive some much-needed financial help.  The opportunity came up when the church president from Burkina Faso, Thomas Traore, mentioned the desire of the national church in Burkina to begin helping the widows of their pastors. Grace Church grabbed the opportunity and you can see for yourself the response of these believers.  We praise the Lord for this answered prayer.

Grace Church Giving

#3 Andrew/Esther Schaeffer

Andrew/Esther Schaeffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • I am a Missionary

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:01 PM