CHRISTOPHER310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:06 AM

Someone said to me this morning that my struggles in life are from the fact that I lost God. That I need to find God. Really? How do I ever loose the creator of all? How is that even possible? I never lost God. I just have these really stupid moments where I ignore him. Just like a child will have a stupid moment and ignore their parent. God is always there! Never has God ever left me nor did I not know where he is. I always knew where God is. You can’t loose God. You can ignore him and we all do that at times. As wrong as it is, and it is, we all do it and to me, that is where the problem really starts.

( As to the remaining remark of what my struggles are from, that was said with lack of knowledge to what the facts of my problems are, the causes for them, and what I have already tried and still and doing to resolve them. That part was a blind remark that should of been said with more consideration of the actual facts in mind. I’m a work in progress and I haven’t given up yet. )

* Sorry if I come across like a jerk in this post. I woke up sick this morning and can't cancel my day. I have to take me mom to church and other places for her. Not doing it is not an option so I am unintentionally a wee bit cranky.

#2 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, please give Christopher strength to carry out his responsibilities. And also Lord give him the wisdom to say "no" when he needs to rest and take care of himself. In Jesus name I pray.

• Kate Curry, Ginger and CHRISTOPHER310 like this

#3 CHRISTOPHER310

CHRISTOPHER310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:57 PM

Thanks Chipped China. Right now, it's my vision ( eyes ) that are acting up. That's a major concern. Best to you.