• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yellowsparkles

Yellowsparkles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

I'm feeling very confused right now what direction to take, what church do I go to, and will I every be healed from emotional wounds as well as physical wounds?

#2 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:48 AM

Greetings, friend! Please know that Jesus loves you and wants you to be healed! I can testify to His healing power, as I was miraculously and permanently healed after 17 years of chronic back pain; I've also experienced inner healing from emotional wounds I suffered from being bullied throughout grade school.

So inn Jesus' name, I declare health and healing over you! I also pray that He will lead you to the church home He has for you. May you walk continually in the grace, mercy, wisdom and favor of the King. Amen!

As a member of the Healing Prayer Team at the C&MA National Office, I've learned a great deal about healing and how to pray for healing. Rather than attempt to list those things myself, I am posting a link to an article by Dr. Paul King, an Alliance author and pastor who experienced divine healing after being diagnosed with cancer. It is an excellent summary of the various resources from God to help you receive your healing:

http://www.alliancel...icle.php?id=436
  • chipped china and DonnaA like this

#3 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

Yes to all. I know the Lord will direct your path to a church body that fills your needs and that you will add to theirs. I also pray that you find comfort in laying everything down at the feet of Jesus for that is the only way to freedom. He lives in you and you in Him.

Philippians 4:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

In Christ, betsy