• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dezrine. Hamilton

dezrine. Hamilton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:16 AM

God I'm asking you to guide and protect my kids shower your blessings and them remove all the sickness and evil spirits out of there life.remove all the evil spirits out of my life and the sickness out of my body.I'm asking to pray for me so that I can get my green card so that I can visit my dad in Jamaica.and for me to get my apartment for me and my kids.I'm asking to pray for me to get a job so that I can take care of my father and my kids.I'm asking for a better life for me and my kids and family.god wash us in your blood keep us safe and keep away the evil form us because we are your children.amen

#2 Kenny

Kenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study, Bicycling, Christian Fellowship, I love reading A.W. Tozer and listening to Alistair Begg. Favorite book other than the Bible is Pilgrims Progress.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:24 AM

Father, we know that your ears are open to the prayers of those who trust in You, please hear and answer this prayer and allow praise to return to you for what you accomplish in hearts and lives. But first and foremost, may Your perfect will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. In Thy Holy Name - Amen

#3 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:21 AM

Praying that God will meet all of your needs according to glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

#4 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

I pray that you know God has a plan for your life and will take care of you and your family. Reach out for help in your community and God will show you a way.

#5 DonnaA

DonnaA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Bible study with commentaries by Tozer, Francis Chan, Ravi Zacharias, Peterson, Idleman, C.S. Lewis, Yancey and others who challenge me in my walk with God ....
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

praying in agreement with the above

Now we have this treasure in clay jars, so that this extraordinary power may be from God and not from us. 

We are pressured in every way but not crushed; we are perplexed but not in despair; 

we are persecuted but not abandoned; we are struck down but not destroyed.

~2 Corinthians 4:7-9~