Prayer Request for Belgium

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Paulus Risamasu

Paulus Risamasu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Evangelization among different kind of people in Belgium and in the Netherlands especially muslims.
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Union of Indonesian Baptist Churches

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

My name is Paul Risamasu and my wife's name is Ari.  We come from Indonesia.  After having served for almost 15 years with the C&MA in Suriname (1997-2011) – by His grace there are three churches founded and we have prepared three leaders who have taken over the leadership of the churches – we are preparing to fulfill the Great Commission in Belgium.

God has called us to share the gospel to nations far from home, Indonesia.
Acts 22:21 Then the Lord said to me, 'Go; I will send you far away to the Gentiles.'  After Suriname, the Lord has clearly called us to share the gospel in Belgium.  We became members of BEM (Belgian Evangelical Mission) since November 5th, 2013 and we will be living and serving the Lord in Antwerp.

We already have about € 4.500,- of support in our BEM account in Brussel but we still need € 3.500,- before BEM can appy the residence and the working permit for us.  Please pray that the Lord will provide the financial support we need and that we can start our ministry in Antwerp this coming May.

Thank you for your willingness to remember us and to pray for us.  God bless you richly.

Paul and Ari Risamasu

#2 DonnaA

DonnaA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Bible study with commentaries by Tozer, Francis Chan, Ravi Zacharias, Peterson, Idleman, C.S. Lewis, Yancey and others who challenge me in my walk with God ....
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:31 AM

praying our Lord will supply all your needs according to His riches, for His glory

Now we have this treasure in clay jars, so that this extraordinary power may be from God and not from us. 

We are pressured in every way but not crushed; we are perplexed but not in despair; 

we are persecuted but not abandoned; we are struck down but not destroyed.

~2 Corinthians 4:7-9~