• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:22 PM

Thank you for your prayers.  Two are growing and as they have passed their first birthday, are pulling themselves up and are ready to walk.  Samuel is the smallest one.  He has had more sickness and is behind his brothers developmentally and has not gained weight as he should.  Pray for him.  Also, the dad has remarried and the new mom does not seem to be bonding with the children.  Supposedly, no one bothered to mention that the man she was marrying had eight children!  Pray that she will quickly adjust to her new family and will take over the care of these babies.  Today a nutritional seminar was held in this village by one of our colleagues, showing moms how to make fortified porridge using local ingredients.Attached File  triplet update.jpg   75.36KB   0 downloads

• chipped china likes this

#2 DonnaA

DonnaA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Bible study with commentaries by Tozer, Francis Chan, Ravi Zacharias, Peterson, Idleman, C.S. Lewis, Yancey and others who challenge me in my walk with God ....
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:29 AM

praying for this family and the ministry there

• Andrew/Esther Schaeffer likes this

Now we have this treasure in clay jars, so that this extraordinary power may be from God and not from us. 

We are pressured in every way but not crushed; we are perplexed but not in despair; 

we are persecuted but not abandoned; we are struck down but not destroyed.

~2 Corinthians 4:7-9~