Photo

We are yearning and pining away for a DEEPER LIFE with Christ.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kevin Blankenship

Kevin Blankenship

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:51 PM

The Bible says:".....until Christ be formed in you....."   That little excerpt was floating around in my head. I am about to head outside and beg (so to speak) an audience with the Very One who created the ground that I will be walking on.  Isn't that FAR better than getting to shake hands with George Clooney or Julia Roberts (movie stars)???????   We actually get the very BLESSED privilege ofapproaching the Throne of Grace any time we want to. That big ol thock curtain was "rent in twain". The curtain that God was behind, out of sight from everyone but the High Priest, and THAT....once a year.....and not without blood. But now, because of the Blood of Jesus......we can come to Him, Who is acquainted with our feelings of infirmity.....anytime we want. And ya know what? I WANT TO!!!!!! I WANT to be in the presence of such a HIGH and HOLY GOD.   I/We were made for that. That is why we are alive. That is why we exist. For God's pleasure. NOT........mine!!!!!!  I want to take this precious time to thank each and every one of you fine sister and brothers for your prayers.  I am continuing to learn to love each of you. We all might not agree on every little thing BUT SO WHAT!!!!!  We are still ONE in mind and heart aren't we??? I can tell from all of our posts that we are.  I mean, concerning the things that REALLY count. 

• Charles Miles, Kenny and Ginger like this

#2 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

I feel real joy hearing your words of freedom in Jesus. Yes, we were made by Him and for Him. Every time we glorify the Great I AM it puts a smile on His face. I'm so thankful we know our purpose and get the privilege of learning more about Him daily. When we believe then we can flow His Spirit to others so they can know what real agape love is like. Thank you brother Kevin for letting us see your victories. You encourage me and others! Yes, these thing count. love you, betsy

• Kevin Blankenship and Ginger like this