#1 christ007

christ007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

Genesis 2:18 "The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

I am asking for people to pray with me about God bring in my Eva my helper into my life. I am very shy and quiet male. I pray for my wife if it is God will that she loves God with all of her heart, mind and soul. That she loves him more, then she loves me. I pray that her heart is fill with Love. Even in our darkness hours, there will still be love in her heart. I also pray that she is smart, mysterious, and a little bit kooky. I pray that I can trust her and that she is a better person than me.

• elizabethcog likes this

#2 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:00 AM

I will be praying for you! Welcome to this forum.

Mark 9:23 If I can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.

#3 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

Lord, according to Your Perfect will, we ask for a wife for our brother.  As he abides in you, give him ample patience and peace to sustain singlehood as You alone can provide a marriage made in heaven.

Be well!

Candice

• elizabethcog and chipped china like this

#4 christ007

christ007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

Heavenly Daddy,

Thank you for everything time for the tiniest to the biggest things. Thank you for sending your son die on the cross for me. I come to you as a sinner. I fail you in some many different ways that I am shamed of myself. I ask for your forgiveness. Wash me in the blood of the lamb so that can be a white as snow.

Thank you for hearing my prayers. That for your answer even where it is a no. In the bible, You said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” I ask humbly for you to bring in my life. The female helper that you have for me. If I am not mature enough then make me mature enough. If I am too shy and quiet then helping me correct the problem. If my heart or will is not pure enough or any then I beg of your God to correct it.

I want to thank you forever for her. I also want to thank you for your will. 

I ask this in the name of your Son Jesus.