Ginger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

...Woke up and read an instant message and then went to put togeter some things. Reckon I'm mighty grateful for the resources God has provided ... began with Thinker's posts on "Nearness to God-What does It Mean? Then proceeded to go to a download to begin a study.  Just felt that if someone would enjoy the material I'd share and posted resources below.

e-Sword and e-Sword tool tips (free downloads) helps compile a document adding the Scripture references in Tinker (Ron) posts.  NaturalReader made it possible to make an Audio of Brother Thinker (Ron) posts.   Now I can rest and listen to Ron and Chuck and hope that I may learn to drawn near to God and just come to grow in Him...

Please spare me a prayer to overcome habits of neglect in doing tasks and to accomplish what the LORD wants me to accomplish day by day.

Thank you.

God bless.

In Christ by faith; grateful for His tender mercies and grace... Now to study, pray and draw close to the LORD...
Ginger

Nearness to God-What Does It Mean?  Part One  Posted by Thinker on 23 March 2013 - 11:16 AM
Nearness to God-What Does It Mean? Part Two  Posted by Thinker on 25 March 2013 - 11:25 AM 

Nearness to God-Entering His Presence Part Three Posted by Thinker on 26 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

Isaiah #32 Ch. 54-59 (09449) Chuk Missler

Chuck Missler, after a distinguished military career and over thirty very successful years in the business world, decided to pursue his life-long love of teaching the Bible on a full-time basis. He founded Koinonia House, an organization devoted to encouraging people to study the Bible. Koinonia House also produces the 66/40 radio broadcast, which features Missler's daily expository teaching. Can have daily podcast downloaded in iTunes. 

Can download the Expositional Bible Studies  http://www.freewebs....diesmp3file.htm

http://firefighters....tml/library.cfm

#2 Elizabeth May

Elizabeth May

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Ormond Beach Alliance

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

Lord, reveal to Ginger your delight when she does all things unto you, even the mundane.  Show her how you are using all things to work together for good.  Give her your Holy scriptures to encourage herself and overcome self-criticism.  Give her the self-control to purpose herself to fulfill her vows.  And give her the grace to bloom where she is grafted into You, the vine, free from all comparison to the bunch of grapes ripening to her left and the bunch fading to her right, rather keeping her eyes fixed on You, Lord Jesus Christ.  From the quiet place of abiding and intercession, may she stay in step with You, Holy Spirit, to do only what she sees her Father do.  In Jesus' precious name, amen and amen.

• Ginger likes this
Elizabeth May