Photo

I miss Thinker!!!!! When one of us goes missing,.....I get concerned.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin Blankenship

Kevin Blankenship

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

I went back through this last years postings by everyone. All the threads, and I have noticed a pattern. When the forum grow really slow and there are no new threads popping up.  "Thinker" will arrive to the rescue.. and start a thread with a profound (in a good way) post.

Then, there will be periods of time, like lately, when the forum is buzzing with daily activity, and Thinker is not to be found.

Then the forum will slow to a crawl, and Thinker will show up. 

I enjoy his thought out posts!!!! There are alot of topics that have been posted where Thinker could provide some of his awesome insight,

But, speaking for me, usually, if I am feeling really down, I just don't feel like posting....much less starting a thread.  And it must happen at the same time that other's don't feel like starting a thread: And here will come Thinker to the rescue with on his well thought out 'shares'.

Missing you Thinker!!!! Praying that all is well with you and yours. Not trying to embarrass you. We are but a few. And when one of us backs away,,,,,,,it is quickly noticed.Waiting to hear from ya!! Kevin

• Julie Daube, Candice, elizabethcog and 2 others like this

#2 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

Yes, I second the thought and hope Thinker Ron graces us with his presence again soon.  I sent him a personal message. Hope he is well.

Kevin, as always, thank you Kevin for your gift of relationship and deep intimacy.

Did you bag a deer this season??

Love, Candice

• Ginger likes this

#3 elizabethcog

elizabethcog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• The Bridge

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

Your heart so good to notice a brother's absence,I too pray all well with him.......
  • Ginger likes this
Jesus and Jesus alone saves=D

#4 Kevin Blankenship

Kevin Blankenship

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

Yes, I second the thought and hope Thinker Ron graces us with his presence again soon.  I sent him a personal message. Hope he is well.

Kevin, as always, thank you Kevin for your gift of relationship and deep intimacy.

Did you bag a deer this season??

Love, Candice     Thanks for the kind words Candace....I JUST woke up this morning and am beginning my morning devotions with some online fellowship here at CM&A Forums. and let me tell ya......IT IS GREAT TO START A DAY reading a kind word from a sisiter/brother in Christ. Kind of sets the tone of the day....if thst is the correct way to put it. 

And yes, I  harvested a dee during archery season (which is still going on) and Muzzleloader/blackpowder season opens Saturday after next.  Bee getting my muzzlellaoder sighted in.  Ya know .....I enjoy just tinkering with and shooting my muzzleloader at 100 yard targets as much or more than actually getting out on a cold cold morning and hunting!!!!! LOL  Thank ya Sis!!!!!!!!!   Doing fine down here in Tennessee.  But wish I was in the Colorado Rockies!!!! Or Wyoming.   I love the sound of the name: Telluride (Colorado).  Someday.....someday.......sigh........(but a happy sigh)