• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

There are so many great posts here this week.  I don't want to get a hot topic going.  The intent of this post is just to share, as many of you probably already know, about the upcoming blood moons or full lunar eclipses that are due in 2014 and 2015.  These coincide with Passover and Sukkot, which are significant events for Jews.  This isn't the first time these eclipses have occurred in time with these feasts. 

My knowledge is limited to what I've read on one newsletter I receive. 

Do any of you believe these have significance for end-times by scriptural references?

I think of Jesus's statement to the apostles in Acts 1 where he tells them that it isn't for them to know times or seasons which are under the Father's authority.

Given this statement by Jesus Himself, is this something we should even look into?

I'm not spending much time on this, but it keeps popping up on me..

#2 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

My friend called the camp in Estes Park, and the kids are doing fine.  The bridge to Estes Park is out and there's no way in or out of there. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow as well. 

As some of you know, the early summer fires caused scarring up on the Front Range and that's not helping anything.

My friend is at peace and is pulling weeds in her yard (coming up quickly after lots of rain) to burn off nervous energy!

Will keep you posted.

Thank you so much for praying.

• Lori Smith likes this