• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Humor, Writing, Counseling, Bible Study,Discipling and Revival
  • I am a Pastor

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Webbs Mills Free Baptist Church

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

I'm amazed at how easily we can slide right over much truth. We believe it but don't take the time to really think it through and internalize it. A classic example is the manifold or multi-faceted grace of God. (See I Peter 4:10). (Note: Because of space considerations, I'll use references for this article. It will reward you to take the time to look them up and think on them). Grace saves! (Ephesians 2:8). Grace enables! (I Corinthians 3:10). Spiritual growth is accomplished within God's grace! (II Peter 3:18). Grace helps! (Hebrews 4:16). Grace justifies! It's true that justification is an aspect of salvation and yet Paul, in Romans 3:24, attributes this aspect to grace. Grace teaches (lit. disciplines). (Titus 2:11-12). Grace provides Spiritual riches and assures us of Heaven! (Ephesians 2:7). Grace even enables believing! (Acts 18:27). These are some of the facets of grace and there are more. God even takes us from one experience of grace to another experience of grace. (John 1:16). Selah! The cup of God's grace is overflowing. Drink deeply!   Thinker  (Ron)

• Lori Smith, Kevin Blankenship, elizabethcog and 2 others like this