2 replies to this topic

#1 jmambili

jmambili

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

GOD’S SPEEDY FAVOUR and MERCY
Servant of God, Thank you so much for the concern in my life. I have a last prayer request I would like you to help me with all your sincerity. My boss, in media industry has been saying lies concerning it and me is affecting me career-wise. I have been patient enough and its time God has to intervene speedily and miraculously. Please stand with in prayer. I'm trusting God for a Godly spouse and there's a sister in the Lord known as Lilian C, a good friend of mine. I lover her. Pray with me that God if it is God's will let me find favour with this sister. I have also applied for a sub-editor job in a company known as Nation Media Group and I’m trusting God for HIS EVERLASTING FAVOUR and MERCY to get that job. Thank you and May God increase you in Jesus name.
Joseph Mambili,
Kenya.

#2 Kenny

Kenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study, Bicycling, Christian Fellowship, I love reading A.W. Tozer and listening to Alistair Begg. Favorite book other than the Bible is Pilgrims Progress.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:07 AM

Praying that God will lead you, guide you, give you wisdom and discernment each turn of the way so that you may find His perfect will for your life and have unspeakable joy in the Lord.

#3 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:11 AM

Lifting up all your needs before our mighty God! May you experience His blessing, favor, provision, protection, wisdom, discernment and victory in every area of your life.