Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Ensley Alliance Church, Pensacola FL

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:03 AM

Please pray for my uncle, Bryce Lockwood, who is getting cancer treatments.
Gordy

#2 Lori Smith

Lori Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

Jesus, I lift up Gordy's Uncle Bryce to You. Please take away any feelings of discomfort he may have. Please mend his body by Your mighty hand. In Your Name I pray,
Amen.
In The Pursuit of God, A. W. Tozer writes, "Jesus taught that He wrought His works by always keeping His inward eyes upon His Father. His power lay in His continuous look at God (John 5:19-21)."

#3 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

Lord, please comfort Bryce and draw him to You as you work out Your purposes in him according to you perfect will.

• Lori Smith likes this

#4 Ginger

Ginger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:39 PM

Dear Lord Jesus we come to you and ask in your name that you minister in Your way in Bryce as you know all the minute details and can speak a word and it be all that is needful. Each person ministering to Bryce may the person be doing what is according to your will and that You are given glory. This treatment is only a treatment and You Lord are the Great Physician. All treatment is under your control and only you cause healing virtue to flow. We do pray for your will, we ask for your tender mercies and unfailing grace. We want what is natural for us to want but we do ask for You to intervene as needed and put all things right. In your name we ask and say thank you. In Christ we remain. Lord, Thank you for working in Bryce Lord and please cause all things to work together for good and you say in Heb. 8. Please give peace as your medicine for each person as needed too Lord. Thank you Lord Jesus it is in your name we do ask and give thanks for needs being met. Abba Father, bless the family and help each person individually, thank you. amen.