• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

I am studying Ezekial. Not had a sense to stay with one pastor or teacher on this study. So, I went to a site to listen to a teaching on chapter one at esword (thank you radar for this site resource). I have studied through chapter 5 , but keep going back to chapter one. The description of the glory of GOD is just so incredible to read. I just keep going back to it.
Y
The online teacher, a Calvary Chapel pastor unknown to me before, revealed something to me in the Lord's Prayer... On earth as it is in heaven. Now, this pastor related it on the sense of the wings of the creatures described in chapter 1, verses 6, 8, 9, 11 and so on, being a symbol of speed. So, on earth as it is in heaven means instantly, instantaneously, immediately - as in obedience (to God) in the same manner. I suppose this is true perfection??!!

I was blessed by this word from The Lord today as those words from Christ were previously a bit mysterious to me.

• radar likes this