HPLee09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Eau Claire Fellowship Alliance Church

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

Please pray for my son Landon. At four months old he suffered a traumatic head injury (baby shaken syndrome) and had an emergency surgery and was in critical condition and hospitalized for about a month. My church and ministries around his hospital prayed and prayed for him to awaken from his coma and thankfully God heard our prayers and he has woken up.
Today, he is six months old but has lost a significant amount of his brain due to the severeness of his injury. His boneflap on his left side of his head is currently missing because it needed to be removed due to the swelling of the brain. Currently, some effects on him right now is that he still has blood in his retinas and cant see that well and he will need surgery for his left eye to remove the blood. The doctors aren't sure if he could ever talk again or walk .He doesnt talk as he used to, he is unable to control his head/neck and cannot sit yet. Even though the doctors say that, I believe that God has other plans and will heal Landon as he recovers. Please pray that the Lord will give him strength and that he will over come all this and recover. It is so painful to watch him and be unable to help him and understand him because he cannot tell me whats wrong or how he is feelling. He was such a happy, healthy child before his injury.

I have been a christian my entire life, but unfortunately, Landon's father is not and he refuses to become one because he doesnt want to lose his family ties. He cannot make up his mind and says one thing and does another. I ask that you all pray for him as well so that he can see God's grace and His greatness. Also please pray that Landon's father's sentence (he caused the injury) will not be too harsh and that he will give in to God and trust in Him.

Heres some pictures of him before, after surgery and him currently
Attached File  442.JPG   197.67KB   6 downloadsAttached File  526.JPG   289.66KB   7 downloadsAttached File  649.JPG   279.73KB   6 downloads

Sincerly,
Hao Pay Lee

#2 Lori Smith

Lori Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:28 AM

Father, I lift up this family to you, and pray that your grace and mercy will cover, save and heal them. Father I pray that Your plan of wholeness will come to fruition in their lives. Lord please send angels to protect this mother and child. Father I pray that this family will be surrounded by your goodness. Let your glorious presence come upon this child and bring your anointing and restoration. God of Creation, LORD of heaven and earth, I beseech You to focus Your divine attention on Hao Pay Lee. I pray that You give her comfort and the security that only You can bring. Please help her sup regularly at your banquet of mercy and grace. Please help her to live in your presence that she may daily learn more and more the depths of Your love for her. Thank you Father for hearing my prayer in the Mighty name of Your Son Yeshua, amen.
  • Merilyn Lauffer and Cathy Byham like this
In The Pursuit of God, A. W. Tozer writes, "Jesus taught that He wrought His works by always keeping His inward eyes upon His Father. His power lay in His continuous look at God (John 5:19-21)."

#3 Kenny

Kenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study, Bicycling, Christian Fellowship, I love reading A.W. Tozer and listening to Alistair Begg. Favorite book other than the Bible is Pilgrims Progress.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:41 AM

Going into my prayer closet to lift Landon and the family up to the Lord

#4 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

I am praying for a miraculous healing for sweet little Landon. Perhaps this testimony will encourage you. A little over 10 years ago, I heard of another baby who suffered severe head trauma as a result of shaken baby syndrome. At first, the doctors said he wouldn't survive. Then they said he would never see, hear, or walk . . . that he would be a vegetable (the part of the brain that controls eyesight had turned to mush). God's people prayed for a miracle, and today this child can walk, talk, hear and is going to school. He is developmentally behind for his age, but he beat all the odds, because God heard the prayers of His people for this little boy. I pray that He will hear our prayers for Landon as well! I say to Landon, be healed in the precious name of Jesus! By His stripes you are healed.
  • Merilyn Lauffer and Lori Smith like this

#5 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

Sister, praying for you, Landon and your husband as God witnesses prayer.