Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • The Bridge

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

Sometimes I have to look away to see what is there I can get so close that I seem blinded by my eyes I can't decide between fantasy or reality and at times indifferent to either What is real to one holds false to another,often no one gives any thought to anyone but self. Greed and pride run rampant in the streets,in our homes and yes our churches too.I cannot let someone,including me,imprison myself or others in my own little ideas and thoughts. I'll trust Jesus and he'll show me God.He'll hold my hand throughout this odd little land.I won't be here long, a whisper and I'll be gone- I hope to do a little good out of love and gratitude- I hope to smile and laugh and even cry too.I'll readGod's word in my bible everyday and love ALL the people 'cause Jesus said it is the way................................... Merry Christmas to all I pray Jesus leads you too peace and love,in Christ .elizabeth

• Lori Smith and chipped china like this
Jesus and Jesus alone saves=D

#2 Lori Smith

Lori Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

Oh!! That's awesome!! :) Love and blessings to you Elizabeth!
  • elizabethcog likes this
In The Pursuit of God, A. W. Tozer writes, "Jesus taught that He wrought His works by always keeping His inward eyes upon His Father. His power lay in His continuous look at God (John 5:19-21)."

#3 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

That part about what's fantasy or reality is something I've been pondering this last year, especially concerning government. I'm glad someone else feels that way too. Keeping close to the Word everyday is how we survive. Blessing to you sister Elizabeth!
  • elizabethcog likes this