• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Humor, Writing, Counseling, Bible Study,Discipling and Revival
  • I am a Pastor

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Webbs Mills Free Baptist Church

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:18 AM

I used the word "moments" in today's title. Of course, it won't be time anymore, when we enter Heaven. It will be an eternal now. Nevertheless, we'll speak of it that way to help us get an idea of the exciting experience of our glorification. Suddenly, at the Rapture or through the gateway of death, we who have received Him as Lord and Savior will see Jesus face to face. Can you meditate and focus on what it will be like to actually gaze on Him in all His magnificence and splendor? Instantaneously, we take on His moral excellence and have a mind that is free of earthly limitations. We will think as He thinks! Will it quickly dawn on us that we have no more interest in or temptation to sin. In fact, there is no sin anywhere and never will be! As we are internalizing all of these amazing realities, will it occur to us, all at once, that we are not the least bit tired? There are no boundaries to our energy. We most likely won't need sleep. Oh, and did I mention that there is no more pain, sadness, discouragement, fear and worry to experience? There will be no prisons, jails, police, etc. because there is no crime, rebellion, violence, hatred, cruelty or any other bad thing. Death will be conspicuous by its absence, as will be doctors, hospitals, nursing homes, funeral parlors, cemeteries, wars, fighting and more. And the wonders our eyes will behold! Beauty on earth will pale in comparison to Heavenly beauty, the beauty of holiness and, most of all, with the sight of the King in His glory! All this is but openers, more to come, God willing. "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful" (Revelation 21:4-5). Selah! Compare all the joys of Heaven with the fate of those who have rejected God's loving offer of redemption in Christ!! How can anyone refuse His gift of salvation? Thinker (Ron)

#2 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:23 AM

Maranatha! Even so Lord Jesus come!

#3 Thinker

Thinker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Humor, Writing, Counseling, Bible Study,Discipling and Revival
  • I am a Pastor

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Webbs Mills Free Baptist Church

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

Maranatha! Even so Lord Jesus come!

Marvin, Amen!

#4 Dave Dagwell

Dave Dagwell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:cycling, kayking, hiking, Bible study
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • North Ridge

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:20 AM

TO LIVE IS CHRIST AND TO DIE IS GAIN! Let's be about the business of inviting others to join us on this incredible journey.