• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Luanne Patterson

Luanne Patterson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:32 AM

I would like to order a "Light of the World" poster. How do I do that?

Thanks, Luanne

#2 Rob Jeffrey

Rob Jeffrey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • I am a Pastor

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Atascosa Christian Fellowship

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

If you are talking about the one that show light where Christianity is located (like the one in the National Office), here is a link for it.
http://imbresources....dID/3001/page/1
"A non-praying preacher and a non-praying Church may flourish outwardly and advance in many aspects of their life. Both preacher and church may become synonyms for success, but unless it rest on a praying basis all success will eventually crumble into deadened life and ultimate decay."
E.M. Bounds

#3 Rob Jeffrey

Rob Jeffrey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • I am a Pastor

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Atascosa Christian Fellowship

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:42 AM

One thing I would suggest. I do not know if they can ship it rolled rather than folded but if they have a rolled option use it. I received mine folded and could not get all the creases out.
"A non-praying preacher and a non-praying Church may flourish outwardly and advance in many aspects of their life. Both preacher and church may become synonyms for success, but unless it rest on a praying basis all success will eventually crumble into deadened life and ultimate decay."
E.M. Bounds

#4 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

You can also download a PDF of the poster on our Missions Resources page. Click here to visit that page. The link is on the lower right under "Additional Resources".