• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:26 AM

Please pray for my husband's friend Larry, who has a brain tumor that is causing more and more pain. Pray that the tumor will disappear. Larry is a Christian who has a number of serious health issues (including bipolar disorder and stage IV kidney disease) and is unable to work full time. He has no real support system because his family disowned him when he left the Catholic Church. Thankfully, Catholic Charities has been providing for his needs (I think he lives in a home or an apartment that Catholic Charities pays for). My husband and I are really the only “family” Larry has; since he lives across the country from us, he is very isolated.

Thanks for your prayers!

#2 elizabethcog

elizabethcog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• The Bridge

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

God bless you for loving Larry.A wonderful example of following Jesus=)Praying for the Lord to ease his pain and wisdom to those whose care he is in....peace and love
Jesus and Jesus alone saves=D

#3 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:08 AM

Thank you for your prayers and for your kind words, Elizabeth! We were recently encouraged to learn that Larry is very content at the residence where he is currently living. He has had a couple of bad situations with verbally abusive roommates, so this was a major answer to prayer. God is good!