• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

Pray for the situation concerning the Tuareg refugees that are coming into Burkina Faso. Some 8 thousand have already arrived and more are added each day. The Lord has given us a wide open door to bring food, mats, dishes, food, and the encouragement that comes from the gospel. Pray for us as we are putting into place a plan to provide schooling for the children until they can be placed in regular schools here in our city. We believe that God is able to work through difficulties to bring people to Himself. Pray that this sudden shift of the Tuaregs will result in many coming to Christ. Pray for us that we would know how best to meet the urgent needs before us with the resources that are available.

#2 Elizabeth May

Elizabeth May

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Ormond Beach Alliance

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

Praying for the Bread of Life and Rivers of Living Water in the Spirit, as you provide daily bread and deep, wide wells for clean water and good health, sanitation, and dignity in the natural. All the glory to God! Please keep us updated (and encouraged) with any prayer answered. We are overcoming the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and the words of our testimony. I thank God for you, Andrew. Be strengthened with the power of God's love and might. Be comforted by the Holy Spirit for all the grief experienced in the center of humanity's needs in BF. Be encouraged by the knowledge that you are in our prayers, therefore in Jesus' prayers without ceasing. Alleluia! May awakening and revival touch every heart. May the refugee exodus become a salvation and healing pilgrimage...his children coming home to sup at the Lord's table. May the watchmen be called to the wall to pray for every heart, eye, ear, mind, door, and heaven itself to be opened in Jesus' name. Shalom shalom.
Elizabeth May