Healed 1/5/11 of allergy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tina Shaff

Tina Shaff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:My Great Pyrenees dogs, Scottish Highland cattle, friends, family, reading, writing poetry.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:36 AM

To understand why this is so awesome - let me provide quick history. I was hit from behind while at a light in 1993, and the back of my head put out a window, and my truck bed looked like an accordian after. I had my pelvic cradle rearranged, as well as the last ribs on my right dislocated. I was referred to a chiropractor, to put my ribs back in, and returned emergently to him 2 times, as my ribs 'spontaneously' slipped out and I couldn't breath w/o significant exertion or pain. He figured out it was what I was eating - APPLES. I had now an intolerance to eating apples, as if I did, I would go into such muscle spasms, my ribs, (or hips) would be pulled out of place. My neurologist and he agreed, it was due to my head injury, that this developed. I have since accidently been exposed to apple products multiple times, and developed the same problem - until the 5th. As I was eating a 'fancy doughnut', my third bite revealed it to be an apple fritter. Just as I panicked, the Holy Spirit spoke peace into my soul, and told me, it was okay, I was healed, it was handled. I spoke outloud my immediate thanks to God, and praised Him. No sooner had I finished, then the liar whispered, that I should at least pull over, get out my benadryl, and stop eating. I rebuked that thought, again out loud, and said it wasn't a God thought. I then purposed to, and did eat all of it. AND?????? Not a single spasm!!!! I even ate a raw apple the other night, and yesterday before Church met, and STILL NO SPASMS!!!! I have greatly missed, and now greatly enjoy His gift, of apples.
Tina - ysiC

#2 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:32 PM

As I was eating a 'fancy doughnut', my third bite revealed it to be an apple fritter. Just as I panicked, the Holy Spirit spoke peace into my soul, and told me, it was okay, I was healed, it was handled. I spoke outloud my immediate thanks to God, and praised Him. No sooner had I finished, then the liar whispered, that I should at least pull over, get out my benadryl, and stop eating. I rebuked that thought, again out loud, and said it wasn't a God thought. I then purposed to, and did eat all of it. AND?????? Not a single spasm!!!! I even ate a raw apple the other night, and yesterday before Church met, and STILL NO SPASMS!!!! I have greatly missed, and now greatly enjoy His gift, of apples.

Praise God Tina! Thanks so much for sharing this testimony of healing. May we all be encouraged to walk in the healing God provides!

#3 Jason Linscombe

Jason Linscombe

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend an Alliance church
  • ClayHouse Alliance Church

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:54 AM

very cool! God is good!
"The key to prayer is simply praying." -AW Tozer

#4 Joan Phillips

Joan Phillips

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• Harvest Downtown

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:47 PM

I love God stories like this. He's attentive to even the seemingly most trivial details that really aren't trivial to the person involved. Thanks for sharing, Tina! Praising God with you.

#5 Robert Fugate

Robert Fugate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • I am a Missionary

• Project SouthPointe

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:47 AM

Praise the Lord foranswered prayer. This morning at9:00 am I made my way with our two architects to the mayors offices to appealthe excessive taxes and delays for our building permit for the House ofHope in one of the most poor and dangerous neighborhoods in Santiago Chile. This project hasbeen snagged in red tape for over a year. The municipality latest’s decisionwas going to cost thousands of dollars to meet the excessive code requests thatare not made for charitable organizations and orphanage ministries.

But, because ourarchitect is a good friend with the director of public works, no appealsmeeting was necessary. Instead we quickly settled the matter ina friendly conversation. Noproblem they told me, don’t worry, it is all taken care of…wonderfulwords. These men are notbelievers, yet they give voluntarily of their time because they see thetestimony of the many Vision for Chile volunteers who give of their vacations,money and lives to help the children of Chile…. they want to be a part ofchanging the lives of young girls. Praise the Lord!

Bringing Hope – Transforming Lives 

Robert Fugate  - Pastor SouthPointe Project
Christian and Missionary Alliance - Mexico Field
fugate@cmamexico.net