• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 22 May 2024 - 10:07 AM

The Bible School is certainly a part of our C&MA DNA. From its early days as a Missionary Training Institute to the large Bible College, the underlying idea is a place to equip workers to bring the Gospel to others. I have been blessed to have lived most of my life at a Bible School. I grew up on the Ebenezer Bible Campus in the Philippines. Then, Nyack College was for many years just a few blocks away. As a missionary, we have served at the Telekoro Bible School in Guinea, a pastoral training program in Nigeria, and now at the Maranatha Bible School in Burkina Faso. It is both thrilling and daunting to receive new students and then send them out and encourage them in their ministries. O Zion Haste is still a reality with many that have no access to the Gospel.

Proclaim to every people, tongue, and nation,

That God, in whom they live and move, is love;

Tell how He stooped to save His lost creation,

And died on earth that we might live above.

We are thankful to serve with the Christian and Missionary Alliance and to be part of a Bible School that is preparing those to go and spread this Good News.

Publish glad tidings, tidings of peace; Tidings of Jesus, redemption and release.

Attached File  IMG_2046.jpeg   186.09KB   0 downloads