• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 22 February 2023 - 01:57 PM

Certainly it is a part of the C&MA DNA in Burkina Faso! When missionaries first arrived in West Africa, they noticed that girls were not given the same educational opportunities and boys. So they began girls' schools to teach literacy and offer Bible classes. Today, much has changed. Girls are as numerous as boys in schools, but we have kept the girls' schools focusing on young women who are at risk, providing a practical skill training for them. Since these schools have been functioning for many years, we have seen the fruit of this ministry in the lives of the women leaders in our churches. We are thankful to be present to teach and to encourage this ministry.

#2 JosephKocher

JosephKocher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:By availing remote management services from BPO companies, businesses can achieve excellent customer feedback. One of the primary drivers behind the hiring of BPO firms is the ability to provide prompt services that meet the needs of customers. Rapid response times, ability toorginise a good work of a chatbot and shorter wait times for assistance instill confidence and high regard in customers. Follow the link to get more about this!
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church

Posted 24 February 2023 - 12:19 PM

hello