• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:29 PM

The apostle Paul writes: "so that I may by all means, in any and every way, save some by leading them to faith in Jesus Christ” (1 Corinthians 9:22, Amplified Bible). Our main ministry focus is building up believers through pastoral training and small group Bible studies. But we also look for ways to facilitate sharing the Gospel, especially with those who have not yet heard. Our radio, prison and hospital ministries are just a few of the means we use to lead others to faith in Jesus Christ.

Yes, and even a music video! Music is a language that speaks to the heart. Written and performed by Pastor Salifou Bene, we are thankful to be able to add signing for the deaf community. We love the fact that this video will make it possible for all to understand the Good News of Christ.

The deaf community remains an unreached people group. In our part of Burkina, there is no strong group of deaf Christians, no church that signs, and no place for the deaf to go if they want to learn about Jesus.

The Great Commission Fund allows us to go but also resources us … “so that, in any and every way,” we too may save some by leading them to faith in Jesus Christ.