• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 19 February 2021 - 10:22 AM

She was scheduled for a series of three surgeries on her leg. The first two were done and then her husband died. When the doctor called to say that she could come for the third surgery, she put it off saying that she had some things to take care of. She has no idea where the money would come from. It was a huge amount that she did not have. She went to different prayer groups and asked them to pray for her need. She herself spent time in prayer and fasting. The doctor called again, and again she said that she was not able to do the surgery. She continued to pray until the doctor called again. This time he said, "Please come to the hospital tomorrow so that we can do this third surgery." Then she broke down and told him the truth, that her husband had died and she no longer had the money. "But you don't understand," said the doctor, "Someone has already paid for your surgery. We are just waiting for you!" We thank the Lord for this huge answer to prayer and for the great encouragement that it is to our widows.

Attached File  IMG_4494.jpg   478.48KB   0 downloads

#2 Layman363

Layman363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Greenhouse Community Church

Posted 24 February 2021 - 08:25 AM

I much enjoy reading your posts. 

• Andrew/Esther Schaeffer likes this