Photo

Time for a Spiritual Examination! Any Viruses?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tkulp

Tkulp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:Studying the Word as the Spirit directs.
    Sharing what I learn about the Truth of the Word of God.
    Aquaponics / rooting plant starts / Living on God's provisions
    Learning about wild edibles, Herbs and God's natural provisions for life, both physical and spiritual.
    Raising cattle
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Coop Prairie

Posted 06 May 2020 - 09:01 AM

Examine your self! Take a DNA test!

The proof in what you believe, have faith in or trust in, is found by examining what you are doing and what your mind is meditating on. Plain and simple, the fruit of your life; your actions and speech. To say that you have something, without any evidence of it in your life, is to live a lie.

Do you have a virus? You will know by how your body reacts and tests establish that it is there or not there.

What do you do when you have a pain? Do you take a drug from the doctor or do you pray to the Heavenly Physician? What you do establishes what or who your god really is.

The links are from a Baptist Pastor who brings the importance of who your god is to a spiritually critical question. What will you do when your god tells you you need an anti-virus vaccine that contains a chip in it so that your god can better serve you? You can not buy or sell without having the tattoo.

This has been coming on for years, but never in this way. This, I believe has been the reason for my burden to share the Truth on the C&MA site. Most of you (sadly, especially Charlie with his beliefs in immunizations), have ridiculed my beliefs in a real Heavenly Father that truly Delivers from spiritual disease (sin) and physical disease (sickness) [I am really surprised that immunizations would be the tool for end-time control or the separation of the wheat from the chaff.]

Science appears to becoming ridiculous (no longer using scientific procedures to establish supposed fact) and it now, boldly, inserts itself as a religion with a god to deliver you, humanism.

Please consider that Whoever or Whatever you turn to and trust to meet your needs is your idol or god.

Jesus' and John the Baptist's ministries both focused on REPENTANCE.

"But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming for baptism, he said to them, You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee and escape from the wrath and indignation [of God against disobedience] that is coming?"

"Bring forth fruit that is consistent with repentance [let your lives prove your change of heart]; And do not presume"... .... ..."already the ax is lying at the root of the trees; every tree therefore that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire."

"I indeed baptize you in (with) water because of repentance [that is, because of your changing your minds for the better, heartily amending your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins]. But He Who is coming after me is mightier than I, Whose sandals I am not worthy or fit to take off or carry; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. His winnowing fan (shovel, fork) is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear out and clean His threshing floor and gather and store His wheat in His barn, but the chaff He will burn up with fire that cannot be put out."

Matthew 3:7-12

It is past time to REPENT!

https://duckduckgo.c...v128-7__&ia=web

#2 Tkulp

Tkulp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:Studying the Word as the Spirit directs.
    Sharing what I learn about the Truth of the Word of God.
    Aquaponics / rooting plant starts / Living on God's provisions
    Learning about wild edibles, Herbs and God's natural provisions for life, both physical and spiritual.
    Raising cattle
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Coop Prairie

Posted 07 May 2020 - 01:33 PM