• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 28 April 2020 - 10:42 AM

What a wonderful promise to remember as the country where we serve sees most of its people start a month of prayer and fasting, seeking God. Into an Alliance pastor's office came a man from the major religion and as part of his month of fasting he had begun to read the Bible. He said to the pastor, "I started to read this book because I thought it would teach me about God, but I have been afraid to continue reading because every time I do read this book, my heart is so stirred. Can you pray for me?" The pastor took the time to explain to this man that the Bible is the living Word of God and that if he continued to read the Bible he would certainly understand more about God and His Son Jesus Christ who came to save us from fear. After a time of prayer, the man said, "Pastor, there are many of us reading this book. Please continue to pray that we will have the courage to do what it tells us and to accept what this book says about Jesus Christ." We praise the Lord for the way His Spirit is moving among people in this country. We praise the Lord for the Bible translations that the Alliance has completed in four local languages. We praise the Lord for those who give so that Bibles are available. And we praise the Lord for the living Word who is the Savior of the world.Attached File  IMG_5026.jpg   78.28KB   0 downloads

• Beth Knight-Pinneo likes this

#2 Beth Knight-Pinneo

Beth Knight-Pinneo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Healing, prayer, time with family, scrapbooking, health & nutrition
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 29 April 2020 - 08:35 AM

Praise God! What an open door!

• Andrew/Esther Schaeffer likes this