Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Reading the Bible and life accounts from saints of years past
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 18 April 2020 - 06:39 AM

Roughly 600 years before Christ and shortly before the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem and it's overthrow, the prophet Habakkuk realized what was coming and lamented the situation crying out to the Lord.

Habakkuk 1:2 O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!
 3 Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.
 4 Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth

Then following his prayers and discussion with the Lord he ended his writing expressing his trust, confidence, spiritual joy, and rejoicing, saying in Chapter 3:16-19a When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops. 
 17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: 
 18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
 19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.

Today, we live in a time of trouble, uncertainty, and many fears abound. But thank the Lord, Jesus not only arose from the grave, He reigns as King of kings, and Lord of lords.  With Christ we can say as Habakkuk said, " Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation."

My prayer is Lord, help your people that we not waver in the face of adversity.

• Charles Miles likes this

#2 Tkulp

Tkulp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Studying the Word as the Spirit directs.
    Sharing what I learn about the Truth of the Word of God.
    Aquaponics / rooting plant starts / Living on God's provisions
    Learning about wild edibles, Herbs and God's natural provisions for life, both physical and spiritual.
    Raising cattle
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Coop Prairie

Posted 20 April 2020 - 08:15 AM

Reader said, "My prayer is Lord, help your people that we not waver in the face of adversity."

Habakkuk 2:2-4  The LORD responded: "Write down this message! Record it legibly on tablets, so the one who announces it may read it easily.

For the message is a witness to what is decreed; it gives reliable testimony about how matters will turn out. Even if the message is not fulfilled right away, wait patiently; for it will certainly come to pass — it will not arrive late.

Look, the one whose desires are not upright will faint from exhaustion,

.....but the person of integrity will live because of his faithfulness.

Noah Webster Dictionary

FA'ITHFULNESS, n.

1. Fidelity; loyalty; firm adherence to allegiance and duty; as the faithfulness of a subject.

2. Truth; veracity; as the faithfulness of God.

3. Strict adherence to injunctions, and to the duties of a station; as the faithfulness of servants or ministers.

4. Strict performance of promises, vows or covenants; constancy in affection; as the faithfulness of a husband or wife.

#3 qnsinternational

qnsinternational

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 April 2024 - 10:45 AM

QNS International, your trusted business setup consultants in dubai, offer expert management services. From legalities to logistics, we ensure a smooth path to your entrepreneurial success.

#4 oshuniversity

oshuniversity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 April 2024 - 10:58 AM

Osh University is a distinguished medical science university, known for its commitment to advancing healthcare education and research on a global scale.

#5 deltaroot

deltaroot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:27 AM

Data protection is Deltaroot's area of expertise. We guard your IT and OT assets from online attacks. Your vital data is available, secure, and maintained via our cutting-edge solutions. Put your trust in Deltaroot to protect your data using state-of-the-art technology and knowledgeable tactics, giving you peace of mind in an increasingly digital environment.