• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 18 April 2020 - 01:29 AM

A woman that we had prayed for over the period of many years, who had been dramatically saved and changed while in prison, upon release faced rejection by her family. She had at first found shelter in a home for handicapped people, but disappeared from there with no trace. Over a year ago someone told me that they had seen her naked on the street, completely out of her mind. I immediately went looking for her, but she wasn't found. This week, I headed to the handicap center to distribute facemasks. On the way, I thought of this woman and my first reaction was "wasted prayer". How much we had invested in her, especially in prayers for her, first for her salvation and then her spiritual growth and then that she could be found. All those prayers wasted, and the enemy came in with every kind of doubt about prayer and the work we were doing. After distributing the facemasks at the center, as we were getting ready to leave, who should come to greet me but this woman, "clothed and in her right mind". I couldn't believe it. And she has a Christian friend that has encouraged her along and also lives at the center.

What prayer could ever be wasted? What child crying to his parent could think they were not heard? If you are struggling with unanswered prayer or have given up on someone or something, fight on until the battle is won. Pray for us as well that we would never doubt the power of prayer and that we would be more and more committed to prayer.

Attached File  E and Koro.jpg   155.09KB   0 downloads

• mcourchesne1 likes this