• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tkulp

Tkulp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:Studying the Word as the Spirit directs.
    Sharing what I learn about the Truth of the Word of God.
    Aquaponics / rooting plant starts / Living on God's provisions
    Learning about wild edibles, Herbs and God's natural provisions for life, both physical and spiritual.
    Raising cattle
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Coop Prairie

Posted 06 April 2020 - 11:27 AM

Is this a word from the past to those of the C&MA denomination of the present day from its founder?

Simpson Devotional

Inspirational Readings by A.B. Simpson

Days of Heaven on Earth

Sunday, April 05, 2020

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried. This is the promise for the Lord's coming. It is more than purity. It is to be made white, lustrous or bright. To be purified is to have sin burned out; to be made white is to have the glory of the Lord burned in. The one is cleansing; the other is illumination and glorification. The Lord has both for us, but in order for us to have both we must be put into the fire to be tried. We must be led into difficult and strange places where Christ shall be more to us because of the very extremity of the situation. We are approaching these days. indeed, they are already around us, and they are the precursors of the Lord's coming.

Blesssed is he that . . . keepeth his garments lest he walk naked (Revelation 16:15).

There are voices in the air, filling men with hope and fear;

There are signals everywhere that the end is drawing near;

There are warnings to prepare, for the King will soon be here;

Oh, it must be the coming of the Lord!

Scripture

Many shall be purified, and made white, and triedDaniel 12:10

https://www.cmallian...mpson?mmdd=0405

Are your eyes blinded? Are your ears deaf? Is your understanding darkened?

Why don't you buy sauve for your eyes that you may see and turn (repent) and be healed?

Will you consider seriously what Jesus says,

"Because you say, "I am rich and have acquired great wealth, and need nothing," but do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked, take my advice and buy gold from me refined by fire so you can become rich! Buy from me white clothing so you can be clothed and your shameful nakedness will not be exposed, and buy eye salve to put on your eyes so you can see! All those I love, I rebuke and discipline."

"So be earnest and repent!"

"Listen! I am standing at the door and knocking! If anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come into his home and share a meal with him, and he with me. I will grant the one who conquers permission to sit with me on my throne, just as I too conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne."   Revelation 3:17-21

For those that would be healed A.B. Simpson speaks on......

https://www.cmallian...mpson?mmdd=0406

https://www.cmallian...mpson?mmdd=0407