• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:56 AM

It is one of the great challenges for our pastors and their families. How to pastor a church in poor areas of Burkina Faso and still have enough money to feed, cloth, and school a family. We serve as Bible teachers, training pastors and their wives to serve the church, but we also want to equip them in practical ways. Your giving to the Great Commission Fund allows us to teach practical skills to our pastors and wives. This includes farming techniques, health classes, soap making, sewing, crocheting, and most recently our women began a class on broom making. Most of the pastors that we teach will need to find ways to supplement their income. By providing practical skill training, it will ease some of the financial pressure and the problems that come into a family because of the lack of money.

Attached File  IMG_2181 (1).jpg   484.09KB   0 downloads

#2 karen2021

karen2021

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 12:20 PM

How do I set up monthly giving. I am from Crossroads Community Church I Shalersville.
  • Andrew/Esther Schaeffer likes this

#3 Andrew/Esther Schaeffer

Andrew/Esther Schaeffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 05 November 2021 - 07:58 AM

Dear Karen,

Thank you for your question. You should be able to speak to your pastor about this or send an email of inquiry on the Alliance web page. Someone has said that every Christ-follower should be involved in world evangelism. For most of us that involves consistent prayers for those involved in international ministries and in giving of our resources to send and supply what is needed for those that are able to go. You can look up our ministries on the Alliance web page and also ask in your local church for those missionaries that your church supports. Thank you again for asking and may you be encouraged as you look for ways to spread the Gospel throughout the whole world. Blessings, Esther