• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 01 May 2019 - 10:24 AM

Pray for a pastor who was killed this past Sunday, along with his son and nephew as they were leaving church. It is the first attack against a church since jihadist activity began to escalate in recent months. Pray for church leaders as they meet to discuss steps that should be taken. Pray that the Lord Jesus would protect this land and give us more time to share the Good News of His coming. This is a picture of our graduates from the Poundou Bible School this past week. 27 pastoral couples will be entering the ministry, some to minister in dangerous areas. Pray the Lord's strength and courage for each one.

Attached File  poudou grads 2019.jpg   178.01KB   4 downloads

#2 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2019 - 01:46 PM

May King Jesus, Lord of all, provide peace to the family that lost their father, son, and nephew. May he provide the "more-than-enough" and more time that His fame would spread through the ministry of the church.

#3 deansabo@aol.com

deansabo@aol.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:08 PM

We pray for peace Lord Jesus...  especially as my daughter Renee, son-in-law Mike, and 2 grandsons Miles and Levi, prepare to move to Burkina Faso and minister to the deaf community there.  Keep them safe from harm... Amen