• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 txiong16

txiong16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 05:56 PM

Hello to all reading this. I am a young 16 year old girl part of a church in C&MA. I would like to ask a prayer request because of the heavy burdens I’ve faced this year. 2018 has been okay, but after dealing with a breakup I’ve faced many consequences. Even though I am young, I don’t know much. I want to recover from this situation. Also, a prayer request for my church is needed. I love my church so much. My family and I became Christians and started coming to this church in 2014. Because of certain reasons, we might not go to our home church anymore. I am very sad because I love our church and the people who became our family. In 2016, I became a youth worship leader. My youth leader has asked me to become a worship leader in 2019. I’ve been praying about this position and need to make a final decision by tomorrow. But knowing if I do, I don’t know where exactly my family and I would be (church-wise). This is a difficult decision I need to make. I love my church very much, but if it’s God’s will for us to move then, let his will be done. I’m sorry, there’s been a lot on my heart this year.

#2 Beth Knight-Pinneo

Beth Knight-Pinneo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Healing, prayer, time with family, scrapbooking, health & nutrition
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:57 AM

Dear Friend,
I just saw your prayer request today, so by now perhaps you have made your decision already. 

I just want you to know how very, very much your Heavenly Father loves you and desires to give you a hopeful future, and many, many blessings. Jeremiah 29:11.  Regardless of whatever choices we have made or whatever consequences we face, the Cross truly does make bitter waters sweet and delivers us from many situations, even from our own consequences. Exodus 3:25

Clearly I see that you love Jesus so very much, and that you love your church - which is His Church - so very much. That is wonderful to see. Regardless of where you go, God will make a way for you, and for your gifts to be used in the right place at the right time. It's wonderful your gifts have already been recognized, and you have so much to offer to His Church.

But even more important than offering your gifts to Him, it's important to be constantly aware of His love for you. He offers so very much to you in the middle of every storm, every situation. Most of all, please remember how much He delights in you and sings and dances over you. Zephaniah 3:17. 

With love from your sister in Jesus,

Beth