• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 patryan68

patryan68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:55 AM

i would like to serve at my home how can i serve  ?

ihave a computer, i Pad and  text using message and emails and read article and get magazine

i cant drive so iam here in usa. i read and study the bible and prayer would share christ with others believer every where in church and bedford alliance church and in a mens small group.

iam 69   please let me know if i caan  in magazine  let me know

• Beth Knight-Pinneo likes this

#2 Beth Knight-Pinneo

Beth Knight-Pinneo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Healing, prayer, time with family, scrapbooking, health & nutrition
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:30 AM

It is wonderful that you desire to serve God and be used by Him. 

I know God will show you just the right direction to serve. 

Bedford Alliance is a great church and I am sure they can help you to find some ways in which you can serve. 

It sounds like you are already investing a lot of good time through your Bible study and prayer, so I know that you can hear from God with good ideas for what He would like you to do. Often it is the little things God shows us that can be the most powerful, even if they do not seem like much at first. 

Perhaps you have a neighbor within walking distance who would enjoy hearing how Jesus has changed your life.

You could also ask your neighbors if they would like you to pray for them about anything, such as health, or finances, or relationships, or if they need prayer to get a job, or anything at all. That can be a huge ministry right there!

Another wonderful idea is to read the Alliance web stories about what God is doing in the US and around the world and then pray for our Alliance workers.  

Father, I pray that our brother would be able to hear your voice giving him great ideas for how to serve. Thank you Father, in Jesus' Name, Amen.