• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 23 April 2018 - 10:33 AM

The founder of our denomination said that we should expect to encounter evil spirits when we go out and share the light of the Gospel. One of Jesus' ministries was the casting out of evil spirits. In a recent trip to the village of Ouelokoto, we encountered two children that were possessed by demons. How like our enemy to attack children! Our team does not shrink back from confronting these that torture the helpless and from commanding them to leave. Our passionate prayers are offered to the One who said, "Permit the children to come to Me; do not hinder them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." (Mark 10:14) Through prayer we know these children will be delivered from destructive behavior and will be able to come to Jesus.Attached File  IMG_5067.jpg   116.11KB   0 downloads

• Phil likes this

#2 Sanford Hashimoto

Sanford Hashimoto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:History, soccer, tennis, baseball, football, arts, swimming, Church Planting,evangelism, working with kids, youth, young adults, adults, seniors,
  • I am a Pastor

• Deltona Alliance Church

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:15 PM

Yes through the power of the blood of Jesus and binding the evil spirits, demon possessed people and animals are set free.  JESUS gave us the victory when He rose from the grave and over came death and Satan.

Hallelujah!

• Andrew/Esther Schaeffer and Phil like this

#3 Phil

Phil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Holy Bible, Hiking, Photography
  • I am a Layperson

• Northgate Community Church

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:30 PM

Evil spirits are out and about on Earth. Satan is alive in this realm, but he has NO influence over those of us who follow Christ. Cast him out in Jesus name!

• Andrew/Esther Schaeffer and Jesus_Lolly like this