Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • family home church

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:56 AM

We are rapidly approaching a similar state in this country. The difference is in the push back from organized apostate religion that calls itself Christian. 

http://mikeboldea.bl...se-divided.html

• Jesus_Lolly likes this

#3 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:12 AM

Is the Watchman a good thing? Bad thing? Don’t know anything about it. Sounds familiar

#4 Meema

Meema

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• family home church

Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:41 AM

I don't know anything about Watchman but I know Michael Boldea. Interesting I'm seeing signs of frustration in him, and indeed, others who have most usuallly kept their teachings 'timeless' but now are starting to speak out about specifics in this age. I feel the pain. 

#5 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:44 AM

Do we know and believe that everything is happening as the Lord said it would? Lawlessness is increasing. Just like labor. But the pain is very much there and, I hate to admit, some degree of depression on my part. I need to repent, change my mind about all this. I believe it’s over for America.
  • Jesus_Lolly likes this

#6 Meema

Meema

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• family home church

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:14 PM

Well, I clearly see a rise in psychopathic behavior and unimaginable godlessness. When I use the word ‘rise’ that sounds slow and steady but it’s a rapid rising. Almost as though all the stops have been pulled. On every level in every direction. On the one hand, I can be practical and discerning and determine that things are deteriorating at a dizzying speed now. On the other hand, I can still hope there are opportunities for one on one rescues and skirmishes defeating evil on a local or personal level, even as everything that was foretold is now unfolding before us. 

Even so, as bad as it is and promises (threatens) to get, I cling to the faith that God is in control and He will guide us through (which doesn’t necessarily mean shield us but rather give us the strength to endure). That keeps me sane, moving forward and not ready or willing to give up in despair. I have to share this video - it'a like salve for my soul, I could watch it for hours.

• Jesus_Lolly likes this

#7 Phil

Phil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Holy Bible, Hiking, Photography
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northgate Community Church

Posted 09 April 2018 - 05:49 PM

I'm not worried because Jesus told us not to. I'm encouraged because "the signs of the times" that we witness are proof that were closer to the return of our Lord and Savior. These trials and tribulations must happen before Jesus returns. *So do NOT be afraid or worry. Keep the faith with a smile in your heart. 

• Jesus_Lolly likes this