• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:03 AM

On a recent trip to Germany to visit my daughter at Black Forest Academy, I set out early Sunday morning for the ATM machine, thinking to make the stop before going to church. I prayed this prayer that has been my habit now for many years: "Use me today, Lord, use even me". My hearts desire is to be useful for His Kingdom wherever I might be. I don't speak a word of German, but when leaving the bank I heard a young man speaking English to a German man, asking where the English church was located. The German man wanted to be helpful, but didn't understand a word the young man was saying. So here I was, only knowing English and about the only place I knew in town was where the English service was located. I happily walked with the young man to church and introduced him to people there. God will always use us if we are willing. He is looking for willing people, not perfect people. He can use us everywhere and anywhere. "Use me today, Lord, use even me - Use me to lead some lost one to Thee. Lead where Thou wilt, Lord; open the way. And to They glory, use me today."

• hillsidepayne likes this