• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kbradbury

Kbradbury

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:38 PM

My husband is 47 yrs old and has a history of chronic illness with rheumatoid arthritis and othe autoimmune issues. The Friday before Christmas we came into the hospital via ambulance, upon arrival he was gone, no pulse. When I heard I hit my knees and cried out Jesus be with him, I didn't get up until they told me he had a pulse. Praise God! Here I sit in ICU waiting on God, praying that the doctors soon will figure out what strand of bacterial infection made him septic. Our heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver all stopped functioning, we are bloated from all the build up of poisons in our system, and all the machines are doing their job to keep us stable. Pray for healing, pray for his body to be restored, pray for the unknown and for us to have the courage to face it. We heard John this summer speak at our church, LSCC in Lee's Summit and we have lived through lots together health wise and Mike and I left the service in tears we were so touched and encouraged. Bought both books and while I sit here I am finally able to read and the testimony is hitting home and encouraging me to continue lean on the Lord. Praise him in this storm, and wait on Him! God bless and thank you for prayers!

#2 Andrew/Esther Schaeffer

Andrew/Esther Schaeffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:33 AM

Ephesians 3 came to mind. "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." Standing with you in prayer, knowing our Lord Jesus is with you and will never leave you. He is able to life us up and is that support beneath us when we go through storms. Blessings.

#3 Phil

Phil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Holy Bible, Hiking, Photography
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northgate Community Church

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:52 PM

Prayers are on the way. God bless you both!