Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • The Bridge

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:46 PM

Today in a meeting at work it was brought to my, and all the other department heads, attention that I always try to see the good in a person and to look for a way to believe the better. This was not intended as a compliment but as a correction in what the  head boss thinks of  this attitude. She knows that Jesus is my Savior as I do not keep this secret. She believes some things should not be mentioned in a work setting. I have respectfully told her I can no more separate Jesus from myself and who I am, who He is in and to me than I could just continue living if one was to remove my heart.So with love and kindness and boldly yet softly I show Him in my deeds and words. I was mad as she tried to insult me until I heard the Holy Spirit reassure me that I am to show her the very thing she is accusing me of being..... 1 Thessalonians5:16-18 Rejoice always pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of god in Christ Jesus for you. And also Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.  WOW, I was humbled and no longer was I mad as I pondered in my heart how Jesus corrected Peter when he cut off the soldiers ear, thank you Jesus for showing me the error of my ways and giving me your wisdom and grace and forgiveness that I in turn am able to choose your best way and give to others what you have given me.

• Julie Daube, bob wire, Charles Miles and 1 other like this
Jesus and Jesus alone saves=D