pepper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • liberty baptist church

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:07 AM

i live with my son kris and his wife jessica and my granddaughters summer and pepper 7 and 4 there grandmother jackie jackie smokes pot and drinks a lot and she comes over to our house a lot and has terrible influence on the girls. i and my son are christians my son is not living the life but i am i have great relationship with the lord. she was over to the house one day sitting at the table eating and i walked over to  the table and she looked at me and grinned and i knew it was a demon grinning at me in a taunting way because she knew i could nothing about her presents in our home around my granddaughters. i really kneed your prayers that our GOD would drive her from our home and the demon with her. my name is clifton horton please pray for me summer and peppers protection from this evil. thanks and way our GOD greatly bless all who pray for us with love in JESUS .p

#2 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:51 PM

Praying.

#3 Surely goodness

Surely goodness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:37 PM

Prayers, as the Word is our resting place ........

#4 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:26 AM

I am praying!

#5 GloriousKing

GloriousKing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 09:44 AM

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;" Mark 16:17 KJV
Next time when she comes. Look at her and say fearlessly "In the name of Jesus Christ, I demand that you leave this house. You don't belong here. This is the house of God. I bind you and demand you to leave"

#6 JimmyS

JimmyS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• Visiting churches

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:37 AM

I'll start by saying that I have had several of these experiences with people. I don't know for sure, but maybe the smile was an awkward uneasy smile because she knows that there is bad blood between you two, and that she feels the mutual contempt (the elephant in the room). You do not like her lifestyle, and she doesn't like yours. In laws battling against each other is an age old issue. I see you wrote that you and your son are christian, but your son is not living it. You know I have read a lot of outward appearance judgment throughout this whole complaint, and no indication that you would like reconciliation to take place.  We are called to minister to unbelievers, reach out to her and love on her, it will be the hardest things you have ever done, but you'll be closer to Jesus. 7 and 4 are young ages and bad behavior in children is not necessarily because of demonic influence. It can be because they are excited, or maybe they feel the tension between you two. Jesus hung out with sinners. I have found in my experience when someone has really pushed me to my limits it has been Jesus quietly softening my heart, and giving me more compassion. Jesus said "it is not the healthy that need a doctor, but the sick."  Paul said "Love covers over a multitude of sins." I will say a prayer right now for reconciliation and a mutual goal of you both as grandparents seeing this young family become tight knit and successful. check out James 3:13-18. The devil has no power over us. I hope this helps build you up and encourage you.