Photo

Husband and wife are in need of urgent prayer for their health insurance to be reinstated and extended, thank You for your prayers, may God bless you!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Maggieawalker

Maggieawalker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:19 AM

We are in need or urgent intecessory prayer for my husband and I to have our medical health insurance corrected and extended without further delays. Thank You for praying with us for our urgent prayer and petition to have Jennifer Swartz, the benefits manager at Maersk to reinstate and extend the United Healthcare insurance coverage for me, Margaret Walker and my husband Dennis Walker. Thank You Father God, thank You Lord Jesus, thank You Holy Spirit, for burdening the hearts of ADP Cobra to see and admit to their errors made on my account, and thank You God, thank You Lord Jesus, thank You Holy Spirit for burdening the heart of for Jennifer Swartz to realize that my husband Dennis Walker and I Margaret Walker deserve their empathy, their compassion, their help, their assistance and their support in getting this resolved without further delay, In the sweet and precious name of our Savior Jesus Christ, thank You Father God, thank You Jesus Christ, thank You Holy Spirit for your intervention in this critical matter, and for burdening the heart of Jennifer Swartz and any others that are involved, to find and make the way for the United healthcare medical insurance coverage for Margaret Walker and her husband Dennis Walker to be extended, and continued without interruption, Amen. Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. AMEN.

#2 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:47 PM

Praying!