Prayer and Praise For TNC in Toledo, OH

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Steve Von Gunten

Steve Von Gunten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy looking to the future and anticipating what God has in store for His people. We enjoy spending time with our grandchildren in Ohio, Michigan, Maryland, and Florida. God has truly blessed our family.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Westgate Chapel

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:15 PM

Over six years ago, Westgate Chapel in Toledo, OH became very active in an older inter-city church that is located in one of the poorest areas just north of downtown Toledo.  This church is called TNC for That Neighborhood Church.  The building is over 100 years old but in nice condition after much work and special funding to bring this facility up to code and considerable usable space.  Right next door to TNC is an older home that has been serving as the home of Pastor Pat and Kelly Cannon.  Pastor Pat and family moved into this home after some needed repairs and upgrades over two years ago.  Now God's shining light and the support of many people from Toledo and northwest Ohio are making a difference in a area of Toledo that needs to see and experience the love of Jesus.  I would ask for your prayers for the people in the TNC area as regular services, support programs, youth meetings, and much reaching out to this community has been taking place for several years.  It has been the focus of the gospel message and the spirit filled preaching of Pastor Pat Cannon and Kelly that is making an impact in this part of Toledo, Ohio.  Praise Be unto God!