• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jacobgollapalli

jacobgollapalli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:52 PM

Hi this is jacob. We are a 30 year old non profit charity in india working for uplifting of street slum kids, leper care, church planting. We are lookng for partnership in the proposed project: purchase of land & maintenance of christian burial ground. This is a very important need as there is no place left for burials in east godavari district, andhra pradesh, india. christians are not given a place to even burial their bodies, its very sad of the present state of treatment of christians & dalits in south india. We dont find any option which could give us a solution, temporarily if anyone passes away, we are burying them on top of another member in the family, when someone passes away in the family, we put the third body on top of the two persons, but its like our sentiment & freedom is lost when this is done, but how many storyies we could keep one on the other?? Due to this, people who are converted as full time christians & born again believes from other religions now in a less hope that they couldnt even get small place to bury their family members, where other religions give free place & support to burials, so most of them are in dilemma & tend to go away from jesus, we shouldnt let this happen, we should be there with them & give them the hope & strength that new christians need, We see your diligence work done by cmalliance that you reach many needs & in church planting worldwide. We always look at the updates CMA is doing & pray for all the supports of this great mission. We hope & seek your kind support. I am 29 years old now, both my parents have worked for spreading the gospel, now been with the lord. the mission they started is carried forward by me as i felt my software job to do a full time dedicated ministry & to work among the lower class & to spread the word of god.

#2 Richard Herring

Richard Herring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:05 AM

Dear Jacob,

Thank you for your note detailing some of the difficult challenges you face.  I'm writing as the US Alliance representative for the part of the world where you are located.  Though we are not in a position to assist you directly I'd suggest that you contact the India Mission Association, which is a very good organization, headquartered in your state of Andhra Pradesh.  You may know of them but if not, they are located just outside of Secunderabad.  See their website at http://www.imaindia.org/  Note that you can also contact their parent organization the EFI (Evangelical Fellowship of India) at http://www.efionline.org/  EFI has a regional representative in your area who could give much better advice than I can about what to do.  EFI has decades of experience and several commissions that may be able to help.  I would encourage you to contact these leaders in your country who can give you the best advice and counsel.  I pray the best for you and know it is not easy to serve the Lord in your country. 

Sincerely,

RH