Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:21 PM

• chipped china likes this

#2 kenwilson50

kenwilson50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:55 AM

you folks are doing a great job!...my question is, what is a BOBO team?..lol...I was a pro wrestler for 17 years and a wrestler that is in the hall of fame, BOBI BRAZIL was a great friend of mine and he really enjoyed wrestling me because when he gave me the coco butt I was a good flopper...LOL...ANYHOW, I just thought your team...team bobo was cool...I live in Cleveland Ohio and attend Grace on Broadview in Old Brooklyn...(Cleveland)...We just came HOME to the cma as I was saved at grace...well, it was just called the CMA church...way back in 1972..I was 7..then my parents moved to north Ridgeville ohio in 1977...well, in 1991 I accepted my call to Ministry at Faith Baptist Church in No.Ridgeville...then I was hired at the Brecksville Church of God of Prophecy and since 1992 I have served as co-Pastor, worship leader, out reach director and then Pastor at the coGop in Wooster...well, I was then Hired as Co pastor in Clevelands Slavic Village area....after 2 years sadly, the lead Pastor, who spends 7-8 weeks a year and at that time, when she was gone I would preach and teach....but for some reason she thought the people were turning on her and that I wanted her position...well, that was NEVER on my mind I was just blessed to be back in Cleveland serving...well, I stepped down in November 2014 and am taking a sabaticle....and God led me BACK to the CMA...and I have been at peace since..please keep me and my wife in your prayers as we seek our marching orders from God in 2015...AGAPE!