• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:04 AM

Praise God! Mom was immediately admitted to the in-home hospice program. It came highly recommended by my boss, so we know she'll be getting quality care. The first thing they did was order her a hospital bed, which arrived by the end of the day. Now she will be much more comfortable (she can't lie down in a bed and had been sleeping in a chair). Several health care professionals will come to her apartment at various times throughout each week, there are chaplains and counselors available as well as volunteers who can just come and visit and/or run errands. There is also a 24/7 phone number for questions/emergencies. Also, everything provided in the program is covered under Medicare. What a God-send this program is! Thanks to all of you who prayed! My husband was suffering caregiver burnout, and I was reaching the end of my limits as well.

• Ginger and sklimko like this

#2 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:13 PM

Praise our Holy God!

• Julie Daube and Ginger like this

#3 Ginger

Ginger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts