• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:24 AM

Praise God for my dad's ongoing improvement! I spoke to him today, and he said he's "much better." He sounded better, too! (He could barely say "hi" the last time I called him, and today we had a wonderful conversation.) He has a new determination to get well, is committed to doing his therapy and is now able to stand and walk after being completely bedridden for over four weeks. He is also eating better. Even more significantly, he told me he understands how important it is for him to maintain a positive attitude if he wants to get well. This is truly miraculous, especially considering that only a week ago, all he wanted to do was sleep.

Throughout this entire ordeal, God kept telling me, "Do not look at what you see in the natural! Believe in what I am doing in the heavens." Thank you, Lord, for your mighty power on behalf of all who believe! And thanks to all of you who were praying so faithfully! God heard your prayers. Please keep praying for his complete recovery and that his attitude will remain joyful and positive. One of the things I've been praying is that his body, mind, thoughts, and emotions will align with Jesus. :)
  • Glenn Rogero, chipped china and DonnaA like this

#2 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:31 PM

I'm joyful! Praise God for His Holy Power and Mercy.
  • Julie Daube likes this