• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

Several months ago, I had the opportunity to share the gospel with a man who is part of the predominant religion here in Burkina Faso.  I used a small tract that explains the gospel through a picture of two roads.  Yesterday, I visited again in that home.  I noticed the man feel in his shirt pocket and then look over to the table.  He said to me, "That paper you gave me, I go over it every night before I go to bed."  It was obvious that he had the habit of keeping it in his shirt pocket.  

We continue to see tracts as a useful tool in sharing the gospel.  We keep a stack in our cars so that in routine stops along the road, we can hand them out at security check points, to those selling along the road, gas stations, and border police.  We find that young people are anxious to have something to read and youth evangelism teams go out on weekends armed with tracts that clearly point the way to salvation.  

Pray with us that this way of planting seed widely will bear much fruit in Burkina Faso.

• chipped china likes this